Saturday, March 12, 2011

Angels & Blue Skies

You may remember my mumblings about my next cluster pendant, well finally without any further delay - here it comes :)


I had a very specific design in my imagineation before I started this. The first one came out so well, i had high expectations of myself and was adamant that this needed to hit the mark as well. So much so, it's taken me ages to complete. I have tons of blue beads, but they are such a variaiton of blues, and I had initially started matching aqua colours, and even though it was a gorgeous combo with the pearls, it reminded me of tropical seas rather than the "blue skies" that i was aiming for. But, i got there in the end ... :)


Not much else to report this end, don't want to bog you down with all the work stuff ... wanna keep this log as pretty as possible!


Lotsoluvvies
Nic
x

3 comments:

  1. That is utterly gorgeous! Any more to come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna!
    Yeah there will be more to come - I have some more charms on order, 2 more angel wings and 2 seahorses
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I shall look forward to seeing those aswell, then. :0)

    ReplyDelete