Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blogtoberfest Day #17 - Preparing for Stitch 'n' Bitch

I go to a monthly meet up ... "Stitch n Bitch" which is organised by the International Womens Club (Stuttgart). I initially joined the club because I was interested in the playgroups for Zach. Once I became a member and realised that they also did a stitch and bitch I was overjoyed!

Since joining I try and go to every one.
They are always hosted at different members houses, this month it's at my house.
It's a shame the new couch will arrive 2 days later! *tsk!*

I've just had a look to see if it's going to be busy, looks like minimum 8 people!
Everyone always brings a dish to share, so there's always too much food. As host, I'll need to sort out the drinks and decided on a dish to make too.

And, maybe most importantly, what craft to do?
Should I stick with my Star afghan? Or maybe get my beads out.

Decisions decisions!

I am thinking maybe to offer showing people how to make a necklace if they fancy it.
Normally people are happy to bring and work on their things, but I have so many beads and years of experience, it could be nice to offer. :)

What do you think?

1 comment: