Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blogtoberfest Day #8 - Table Runner - FINISHED!



Woo-hoo! Another project finished!
that's quite impressive for me, two projects finished in two days.

Remember my GUILTY PURCHASE?



Well, it didn't stay ignored for too long! I told my husband the plans so then I'd definitely do it. I cut, pinned and pressed it on Sunday - so half the work was already done. All I needed to do today was to get it to the sewing machine whilst the little man was having his midday snooze. It does sometimes feel like a bit of a race when I'm trying to get things done when the little man is in bed. So, I do think it is a little bit rushed, but I'm happy with the result.

2.40€ for a scrap of material from Ikea, and then just snip it up, fold, press, pin and sew :)


I do still find sewing in straight lines hard to do though! hahaha! Practice makes perfect I suppose!


Hope you like it! (and more importantly I hope the OH likes it too!)

2 comments: